Friday, June 06, 2003

This is my first on-line blog. I have a real diary, but I rarely use it. At the end of fifth grade, in June 1993, our teacher gave all her students diaries. My entries are so infrequent that I still have that same diary ten years later, still with three quarters of its pages blank.

Just to demonstare how rarely I used it, here's an amusing story. At the end of 8th grade, about a year and a half after my previous entry, I wrote that at this rate my next entry would be written when I'm released from the army. A few years later, as I was moving stuff around because of renovations, I found my diary. It was two weeks before the end of my army service. I guess I'm prophetic.

Anyway, I hope I'll use this blog more frequently than I used my diary (where the last entry is dated November 2002).

No comments:

Post a Comment