Wednesday, June 11, 2003

It's official. I was very very wrong when I thought my friend (let's call her Naomi) was interested in me. Apparently she has a crush on her roommate. I don't know if there's anything actually going on between the two of them, but I can forget about something going on between Naomi and me. I'm fine with that (really, I am. I have no reason to lie - you don't know who the hell I am and I've already written secrets here that most of those who know me should not know).

Anyway, Anat, one of my other platonic friends (not that I currently have any non-platonic friends) is having a birthday party today. I bought her a book, together with a friend fake-named Ron (I should remember which fake names I give to every person so I'll use the same name all the time - because remember, I don't write fake stuff other than changing people's names). I hope she'll like it. I helped Naomi and a friend of hers pick a present (platonicly, I was NOT hitting on her or anything like that). The problem is that I think Anat will like the present I helped them choose more than she'll like the present I myself bought her. And you should see how awful Ron and I wrapped the present. It looks like one of those space ships from Star Trek, with those huge engines (or whatever they are) on either side. Anyway, it's not the wrapping that counts, but the present itself. Though I hope she'll like it, she can always replace it with something she likes better.

I have a headache, so I think I'll go to sleep for a while and get refueled for tonight's party.

No comments:

Post a Comment