Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Yesterday I noticed I have a weird lump on the back of my wrist. I don't know what it is, but I'm not too worried. I assume it is only a cyst - I've already had a cyst removed from my scalp about a year ago. I won't wait too long with it though. I have a lot to do (final exams are coming up) so I'll go to the doctor the first chance I get, probably next week.

John Kerry won the Iowa caucuses yesterday. I'm very happy about that for two reasons. For one thing, I think Kerry is the best candidate and has the best chances of beating Bush. Also, Howard Dean seems like an asshole to me and I'm glad he got only to 3rd place. I thought of registering to vote absentee (I have dual Israeli-US citizenship) mainly to vote for Kerry in the primaries, but then decided not to do that. Since I haven't lived in the States since my age was just one digit, I shouldn't vote in the elections (even though the president of the USA has a crucuial impact on Israel and the middle east situation).

No comments:

Post a Comment