Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I've been trying to figure out lately whether or not I have a chance with the friend I wrote about in two previous entries. I guess I better name her now, since I have a feeling I might talk about her quite a bit - let's call her Dana. Anyway, I really like her - she's smart, funny and she looks absolutely stunning. We don't see each other much, but when we do we talk a lot, though almost never just the two of us, and not about personal stuff, we just joke around or talk about general stuff or about things we're studying. I'm definitely interested in her, but I don't know if I have a chance. But I've decided I wouldn't have ANY chance if I wouldn't at least try - but I'm going to be subtle about it. Just talk to her casually and see how it goes.

I won a pizza on the Internet. It was a very silly competition but I won't say anymore to avoid being identified (though I'm pretty sure this blog has zero hits as it is).

No comments:

Post a Comment