Friday, January 16, 2004

As a follow-up to my previous posts, and after reading an article about Israeli blogs in Haaretz, I've come to the conclusion that part of the fun of writing an anonymous blog is the risk of being discovered by those who know me. Yes, I have absolutely no readers (so I assume, since nobody ever added any comments about my posts) and the fact that I'm writing a blog in English here at Blogger.com rather than a blog in Herbew at IsraBlog.co.il, both minimize the chances of being identified. But there's still some risk in it. Maybe that's why I write in my on-line blog more often than I ever did in a regular diary - it's somewhat more exciting. That's also the reason I didn't turn this into a private blog.

I figured this out just now. All this has been subconcious until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment