Thursday, June 03, 2004

Student Day 2004!

At the risk of some of my anonymity slipping away when some people might figure out which university I study in, I'll tell you about the big two-day student festival we had the last two days at a Mediterranean beach. 30 hours of shows. Some people camped there overnight, but I went back home and returned the next day. I was there less than most other people - arriving around sunset and leaving around two AM each night, since those hours were the main attraction, with Israeli artists performing. I had a great time, and each night I was with a different set of friends. On the way to and from the beach we passed by the army camp where I had my basic training - seems as disgusting from the outside as from the inside, but much less depressing (boot camp is certainly the worst time I had in the army).

No comments:

Post a Comment