Friday, June 18, 2004

Rocky Horror Picture Show

I am a RHPS Virgin no more! I just came back from the weirdest movie I have ever seen. Actually, I've seen quite a few odd films and this one isn't necessarily the King of Strange, but it definitely is the weirdest screening I've ever been to. They had a cast from the Israeli RHPS fan club who played the characters on stage while the film was showing, and we, the audience, through rice, confetti and water during the film. I still don't totally understand what the hell went on there - I couldn't hear all that took place in the film because of the audience's shouting, and neither could I understand all the shouting, which might have completed the picture for me.

It was odd. It was fun. It was quite an experience. It was definitely a one-time thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment