Sunday, October 05, 2003

Well, it's Yom Kippur now. I'm not fasting.

Ever since I realized Rachel was flirting with me I can't get her out of my mind. It's weird. Was she just doing it for fun, or is she to some extent in love with me (after all, she did tell my sister at one point that I'm a wonderful person - sounds like admiration). And she ends every e-mail to me with "I miss you guys", something she does not write to my sister. She could be adding the "guys" to seem less obvious. Who knows. Whatever it is, I'm not interested in her. At least, I shouldn't be. I know so many reasons not to be. I guess it's my penis taking over my brain or something.

At least there's no way I'll see her before the summer, so things won't go the wrong way because of my current confusion. School starts on October 26 - hopefully I'll just find a normal girlfriend around my own age, who lives in the same country as me and has no children...

No comments:

Post a Comment