Thursday, October 09, 2003

It's the middle of the night and I can't sleep. I don't know why. I really need this vacation to end, since I'm getting too bored. I have too much time on my hands and I'm thinking too much about Rachel (I guess I have a tendency to get hung up on women). I haven't heard from her in a while, but that's okay, since she doesn't check her e-mail very frequently.

I've been thinking of starting to read Amos Oz's "A Story of Love and Darkness", which is kind of his autobigraphy, but it's very long. I've also thought of continuing to read The Lord of the Rings, which I started a few years ago but found it too boring (too many goddamn scenery descriptions). All I've been doing is surfing the internet.

I put up a picture of myself at hotornot.com and I didn't get such a high score so I just got pissed and deleted myself from there. People are idiots. I know I look good and I don't need strangers to rate me.

Pure boredom...

No comments:

Post a Comment