Monday, July 14, 2003

I had my last test today and I think it went well. Tomorrow, a home-test will be published on the Internet, and I have to turn it in within two weeks. Because of my flight, I'll have to turn it in earlier.

I haven't seen Naomi yet. She's still at home because of her problem. I hope she'll come soon. Maybe she'll tell me what's wrong when she sees me. I'm very confused. We talk every day a few times, we both call each other a lot. She keeps telling me that she likes it when we talk, because it makes her feel better. I'm not sure if she means it as a platonic friend or as something more. I've been wrong about this with her before, so I don't know what to think now.

I just saw Bibi Netanyahu on TV. I feel like puking whenever I see him, no matter what he's talking about.

Tomorrow I'll watch my nephew for two and a half hours while my sister goes to the university to do her research. The ABA kindergarten works only 3 days a week, so she usually needs help the other days.

By the way, next weekend I'll be the cook. I haven't decided what to make yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment