Monday, July 10, 2006

Viva Italia!

Yay! I've been on Italy's side from this tournament's start. I'm not a big football fan, and I know nothing about how good the teams are. If I like the country, I like the team. Israel wasn't in the world cup, and the United States sure as hell wasn't going to get too far. So I decided to temporarily become an Italy fan.

I must admit that I found today's game pretty boring. The semi-final between Italy and Germany was the only game I found interesting. The final's most interesting moment, other than the penalty shots, was Zinadine Zidane's head meeting the Italian player's chest. The guy is 34 years old! You'd expect him to know to keep his cool. But I guess you can't expect too much from a football player...

Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment