Friday, July 14, 2006

Anti-Israel Jews

Other than Israelis of the far-left who always blame Israel for everything that's wrong with the Middle East, I find anti-Israel, anti-Zionist non-Israeli Jews the most irritating. It drives me absolutely nuts. They have every right to their opinions. They have every right to express those opinions anywhere they want. Just because they are Jews doesn't mean they have to support Israel. But it still angers me, though I have no right to be angry.

I'm not talking about dovish Jews who criticize the government. I do that too. The Jews who see Israel as some kind of Satan are the ones who piss me off, especially the ones who think Israel has no right to exist (though that pisses me off almost as much coming from non-Jews).

Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment