Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Well, I told Naomi what's bothering me - the fact that I feel like she asks me for favors way too much. I mean, some favors are okay, but she asks for the irritating type (see Nov 2 post). So she said she's sorry I feel that way, and I hope she'll be less of a pest now. She sounded a bit insulted but I think she knows I'm right. If she decides she doesn't want to be good friends like before that's fine with me. If she still wants to be good friends without the nagging part that's okay too (though I doubt the nagging will end here).

There's this other friend of mine I'm interested in, but I have a feeling it might take a while till this goes anywhere, since she's not a very close friend and I don't have too many chances to be just with her. But I'm not all determined about her - if someone else comes along the way that would be good too (not that I'm a Don Juan).

No comments:

Post a Comment