Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weird Search Terms: May 2009 Edition

I checked which keywords people used to reach my site and I got a few odd results.

  • I got two hits from Venezuela, three days apart, from someone(s) who looked up "rape fantasy ingrid betancourt". Each one used a different browser, but I'm pretty sure it is the same person. How many sick bastards are there?
  • One person from California looked up "fuck Shimon Peres", and reached my site, despite the fact that I never cursed President Peres.
  • Someone at the office of the United States Senate Sargeant-at-Arms looked up "Schumer and Israel and concert" and reached my post about the settler rally. Why is the Senate's chief law enforcement officer searching for information about senators or reactions to the senators' activities?

No comments:

Post a Comment